Kaya loves her bath time hair. It makes her feel so cool to have a mohawk like the cool kids!
Dr Suess hair!
I'm a pop belly piglet!

Hi! What fun to see so many more cute pics! I love the outfits, the hair and the cute expressions on Kaya's face! She is so darling. Aleah is doing some of the same developmental things, so we really need to get them together soon! Call me :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like she was easier to work with than my dad was when we gave him all the different hair styles!
ReplyDeleteHey Whitney!! Your daughter is ADORABLE, as are you! It's so good to see recent pics, since that's the only way to keep in touch! :) I saw pics from New YEars on Leslie's blog, you are BEAUTIFUL as always! We finally entered the blogging world! haha.. Love and miss you guys!! ~Loni
ReplyDelete