Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best Friends


This is the first day Stella had piggies! I taught Aunt Leslie how to do them so that Stella can be a real girl! She is so cute!


Kaya loves her little Stella, even though she tends to smack her around a little bit. These video's are so funny.....(at least for mom!)



3 comments:

  1. i love kaya, even when she hits little stella... she's not going to know what to do when stella hits back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:03 AM

    I couldn't watch it with sound but I could tell the minute the music came on! Love the baby, Kaya! Love the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! Those videos are precious!! Your daugther is SO cute, and it's so fun to have she and Stella together so much! They are lucky to have each other! K, so.. you can setup the lunch / dinner, or just a hangin out night with the girls (and kids).. that would be SO MUCH FUN!!

    ReplyDelete