Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Recharged, Revitalized and Happy!!!

I just got back from a singles cruise to the Eastern Caribbean! I had the time of my life! I didn't know I could have so much fun! It rejuvinated my spirit and made me realize that life is so so good! I am happy again and I am loving my life. I saw the most beautiful places on the planet and met some of the most fun people in the whole world that I know I will be friends with forever! Who knew single life would be so much fun? I have great friends and a great family, the most beautiful little girl in the whole world, I honestly don't know what more I could ask for!

Lacy and I, so excited to be on the cruise!!   

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you were able to go cruisin!! YOu really are a new woman! What a great life you have! I'm happy you had a good time and I'm so happy you are my sissy!! I love you and so does Stella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of a cruise in the carribean! I'm so glad to hear you had so much fun - you deserve it! Plus I bet there were a lot of male singles that were excited to have you on the cruise, you hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, it sounds like you had a awsome time. I am jealous it reminded me of the old days when we were all single, and hanging-out togeather (those were the days) wow, that makes me sound old, that is what I used to hear my parents say!
    Anyway, I'm so glad you are doing good and having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! HEY - I know Corinne!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice whit! Good for you girl! You look beautiful and happy. I love you.

    ReplyDelete