Saturday, November 24, 2012

{A Day of Thanks}

We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. Even though we have spent the previous 2 Thanksgivings together, this was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple and a little family. We first went to the Johnson's at 2pm...had some delicious food there. Greg and Braxton played some football, while Kaya played with her new cousins. Next up we headed to my parents house at 5:30 for some more delicious food. Needless to say, we were absolutely stuffed by the end of the evening. Kaya got to play with some more cousins at Mimi and Papa's house. Kinzie and Ayden were here from Arizona so we had all the cousins together at the same time. So much fun. Kaya ended up having a sleepover at Mimi and Papa's for the 2nd night in a row (So she could spend some extra time with Kinzie and Ayden) So that gave Greg and I, two days of sleeping in! What a treat!!

This year I am so grateful for my new, amazing Husband. I feel so blessed to have found my PERFECT match! He is so great for me and Kaya, both! I couldn't have asked for a better man. We are loving our new time together as a family and are so excited for all of the upcoming holiday festivities! xoxo

Kaya is thankful for: Cousins, Grandma and Grandpa, Step Dad, Dad and Mommy.

I know it doesn't LOOK awesome, but it tasted AMAZING! After my second attempt. (I burned the first batch.)

All the cousins together: Kaya, Max, Kinzie, Stella, Ayden and Linkin



No comments:

Post a Comment