Saturday, November 24, 2012

Unique Christmas gift idea

If you are looking for a Unique Christmas gift idea, I have just the thing for you. My Brother-in-law started up a new side business to go along with his photography business called 9frame art. We were lucky enough to receive it as a gift from him for our wedding. We just hung it tonight in our front hall way and it looks awesome! I thought with Christmas coming upon us, I would share this unique idea.
It's one of my favorite buildings downtown SLC, The Boston Building.

Christmas is right around the corner, and I know I am always looking for something unique to give. You can choose out of a selection of his photos or you can submit your own photos to use. I love the idea and I think it would make for a Unique Christmas gift. They are very eye catching and would look great in any space. So if you are looking for a Unique Christmas gift idea go check him out here.  Greg and I love it! Thanks Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment