Halloween this year was so much fun! From the moment we woke up in the morning, we did nothing but Halloween! We woke up, got Kaya all ready in her Wicked Witch of the East (Elphaba) Costume, then we headed over to Greg's work for some trick or treating. I didn't get any pictures, but it was so fun. They had games and candy galore! Everyone told her how pretty she was (She said...Mom! I'm not supposed to be pretty, I'm supposed to be scary!). After we left Greg's office, I took her to school where she had a Halloween party in her classroom. During school, Me, Leslie and Ashley got ready. As soon as Kaya was off the bus...we ate some pizza then headed to the Trunk Or Treat at the ward! Filled our bags up with candy and then went REAL Trick or Treating. We ended at Leslie's house where Mimi and Papa were waiting to give all the kids their treat! Kaya got a La La Loopsy doll (her fav's at the moment)! Thanks Mimi and Papa for always making things so fun!! Then Kaya headed out with her Dad for some more trick or treating and a little party. I talked to her on the phone last night after all the trick or treating and she was TIRED! I don't even think the massive amounts of candy that she got could have revived her last night!! Such a fun night with the family.
My costume was a last minute thing, but it was a huge hit! It was super easy to do..and sufficiently scared many people. This is the first year I have dressed up in a long time.. Kaya loved it so much that it looks like it won't be my last.
 |
| Cute little Max is an Astronaut |
 |
| Kaya and her cousin Stella, The Queen of Hearts |
 |
| The Wicked Witch with creepy Mom |
 |
| I did the makeup for my sisters Zombie attack |
 |
| Creepy Mom with her cute kids! hahah |
No comments:
Post a Comment