Saturday, November 24, 2012

{Trimming the Tree}

Today has been such a fun day. I never like to participate in the Black Friday traditions. I don't ever think the 'deals' are worth the crowds of people pushing and shoving each other all in the name of a few bucks. So instead, we enjoyed the day together. First of all, our Elf on the Shelf arrived today...Kaya was so excited, she could hardly contain herself. She decided this year that she wanted a boy elf on the shelf, so I told her that the one that arrived today was "Elizabeth's" twin brother, "Buddy". She couldn't believe how much they looked alike! (It was the same doll. ) It was so funny!
Anyway, Greg and I took Kaya to see "Wreck it Ralph" today...It was a super cute movie that we all enjoyed. After that we went to Target to pick up some Christmas items, to decorate our tree. Then to dinner at Noodles & Co. It was a packed, fun filled day that we all enjoyed.
When we got home we decorated our tree and had some more fun.



Topping off the Christmas Tree

Buddy the Elf
My two fav's



No comments:

Post a Comment